Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Tomorrow

It is finally here.  Seven more of us will be off to Iringa and Ilula.  We will have several more suitcases full of gear to bring with us thanks to Global Health Missions.  Also, thanks to Park Nicollet Eagan and Susan Erickson who graciously allowed me to pilfer a few sterile gloves, masks and a million gauze pads.

It appears I will be able to get all my gear into the gigantic roller duffel we used last time.  I could actually ship myself in it, but I would be over the 50# weight limit.  Birdie has a care conference for Dad Degner tomorrow, but I need to be at MSP early enough that it won't interfere.  At first I thought I might have to "tuck and roll," but she has enough time flexibility to actually stop to let me off.

Stuff to do, dinner to eat, etc.  More from MSP and more from Amsterdam.

Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment